log

one little guy

One little man on this big planet living the adventure of his lifetime.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Ceiling up!

Thanks to my bro and with a little help from me the basement office ceiling is up. Boy the halogen pot lights look sweet. I just need to caulk around the borders to clean it up a bit.




Once the ceiling was up we got Paul and got him set up with a blog. I've listed it on my links. He took away the Montrail stuff and I hope it will help him and others finalize some content. Good start...

Heard from Brock. Still waiting on confirmation of course, location and time b/c apparently that can change at the last minute.

Rode well this morning despite crappy sleep. Oh yeah my daughter got a job at the local library.. cool. Bring on the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home