log

one little guy

One little man on this big planet living the adventure of his lifetime.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Very busy at home an work. Finished 3 websites and I'm renovating my home office finally after 6 years of working in a dumby dim basement room. I'm taking 2 Teaching Additional Qualification courses starting in the next couple of weeks. One on-line the other 1 Hour away once a week so on top of training and family stuff, I'm going to be very busy.

Hope to get in the habit of blogging at least on the days I work from home. Had one visit but, really my site isn't offering much right now.

I'm halfway through 'Freakonomics' audio book for my commute to work which has been pretty coolio. I'll listen to it again right away. I love audio books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home