log

one little guy

One little man on this big planet living the adventure of his lifetime.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Where the heck is the time going...

Wow. It's been busy with work and school and at home. Lots to do so little sleep and even less training. I've been fighting something I think had a headache for 2 days and it's still lingering today. Double-class on the road this week. Need to do more for on-line course this weekend and my head won't stop when I'm trying to sleep. Got server up at work and getting Mac at noon tomorrow. Hired a designer to help. Lots of creative... home is steady. Go to daughter's IPP at 2:30pm.
 
Ate at Tim's Horton's last night on my own for about 10 minutes on my way from work to class. Feel like I'm a rock star!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home