log

one little guy

One little man on this big planet living the adventure of his lifetime.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Two tales of a chair...


Both Blink* and Free Prize Inside! talk about this Herman Miller chair. I think it looks cool... too expensive for this cowboy though.



Looking after the youngest today. Did a bit of CONT970 (Teaching Computer Science Level 1) today. I'm the first and only person to use the Discussion board so far. Pretty lonely. I've enjoyed the reading about Learning so far... going to keep an electronic journal for the course.

Lots of remarkable ideas are being generated in my head b/c of Seth Godin's books. I really like what he talks about and it gets me motivated. My boss commented on the fact that I'm doing the best work I've ever done in the company. I'm getting it... try to help clients do something remarkable so they the will stand out in the crowd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home