log

one little guy

One little man on this big planet living the adventure of his lifetime.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Things are clicking along..

Still haven't had a chance to do trim. Hopefully this weekend and the room will be done and I can move stuff in. Starting to miss things as they're all in boxes.

Started on-line Computer AQ. Suppose to take 125 hours. Lots of posting and journaling which I'll give my best shot. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Think it'll be more work than Comm Tech. we'll see...

Did creative for 80 page catalogue pitch. My boss went in and sold it. Owner and top sales guy picked this one. Well the top sales guy loved it and I think my boss will be able to sell him on it. Just doing the design. No photography of product and printing which is cool.

Trying to keep my training going although it's been tough - just getting 5 hours a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home