log

one little guy

One little man on this big planet living the adventure of his lifetime.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Seth is indispensable!

If you grown up metaphorically with Seth as I have and read his books and blog, this book explains something. It explains why today, like me, you've probably become a Linchpin and are indispensable at work. I didn't plan on it, it's just happened - like Seth says "There's no map." But over the years Seth's consistent gifts of thought have washed over me and in my effort to be remarkable I have changed and continue to change for the better.

I have a special needs kid and could find lots of reasons to just take it easy. Yet, after I read or watch Seth even for a brief moment, I'm inspired to be more than I am. I'd recommend this book BUT I think it would be a better read after you've read (or listened on occasion as I have) to ALL - YES ALL - his other books first! I mean it!

Don't believe me? Borrow "Purple Cow" from the library as I initially did. You'll see your life split in two. BS and AS... (Before Seth & After Seth)

Thanks Seth!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home